Given his astronomical success on social media’s new IT platform, Walker Hayes is seemingly the perfect fit to help launch TikTok’s brand new partnership with the NHL. The Grammy Nominated Fancy Like singer will take The Tiktok Tailgate Stage an hour prior to puck drop of Saturday’s NHL Stadium Series matchup between the Tampa Lightning and Nashville Predators set to be held at Nashville’s Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans, ushering in a new era of collaboration between Tiktok and the NHL.
Hayes’ performance will only be available live and exclusively on TikTok! TikTok hopes to expand it’s relationship with the league as “Sports content is evolving; fans on TikTok want to see an authentic and multi-dimensional side of the athletes, leagues, teams, and games they love,” said Daniel Habashi, GM, TikTok Canada “We’re lucky to work with partners like the NHL and NHLPA who recognize this and want to bring music and fashion into the fold – two verticals that are both integral to TikTok and extremely popular with our global community.” Tiktok is no stranger to the NHL landscape as the popular app is prominently showcased on the helmets of the Toronto Maple Leafs the leagues’ second most valuable franchise.
- Dutch Country Singer, Angie Flare Leans into Pop Influences on New EP ‘With The Car Running’
- Kendal Conrad Finds Strength on New Single ‘I Don’t Need You Now’
- 6 Pack of Songs (May 24th)
- Josh Del Lets it ‘Burn’ on New Single
- Influenced by the 90’s, Robin Winther Finds His Voice on New Single ‘County Line’