Growing up in a musical family, Justin Kemp always had dreams of living a musical life. Influenced by so many of country music’s legends from Merle Haggard to Keith Whitley. After learning to play guitar while in High School, Kemp fell in love with the art of songwriting and knew that there was no way forward without music. Kemp has carried his traditionalist roots forward into his own musical career with the Justin Kemp Band. The band’s catalogue is ripe with fiddle bringing listeners back to country music’s golden era.
The band’s latest single, Borrow A Kiss is a great example of their ability to fuse together traditional country music with a contemporary twist. The fiddle backed, Borrow A Kiss is a true pick me up for those feeling down on the idea of love. Borrow A Kiss serves as a gentle reminder that even though we may not have found love yet, it doesn’t mean that we never will, and that love can find you in many unexpected ways. The combination of the incisive writing with the old school production allows the words and the organic instrumentation to take center stage leaving listeners wishing for even more.
Recently, the band finally got back out on the road and hopes to continue playing shows as well as releasing new more new music.
- Tiffany Johnson Talks Finding Balance, New Single
- “Music Has Always Been A Part Of My Life” Anna McElroy Talks “Big Dreams”, New Single, and More
- “I Was Born Into It” Tyler Ray Talks Musical Journey, New Single
- Wild Fire Shines With Authentic, Genre Bending Style
- “There’s Nothing Like Putting Your Heart On A Piece Of Paper” Margaret Haynie Preps To Release New Single “If He Wanted to He Would”