Hailing from California’s Bay Area, from the outside looking in Nashville and Country Music may not seem like the natural fit for Hannah May Allison. Drawing a tremendous amount of inspiration from her California pop roots along with her country music loving family, Allison has cultivated a sound that merges her love of “pop melodies” and her affinity towards “country storytelling”, making Nashville the perfect town to chase down her musical dreams. Allison has been able to find a sound that is bright,vibrant, and substantive,drawing in fans from across the genre spectrum.
Allison’s new single, Talk About does just that, combing the brightness of pop with Allison’s natural twang and willingness to be true and authentic in the stories she tells. Allison tells Worlds Of Country that the concept for Talk About is based on the “classic story of a girl in a new relationship who won’t shut up about it”. Allison is quick to note that she’s “not usually that girl” and “it was really fun to put myself in those shoes for this song”. After the success of her last single, Don’t Hate The Idea, Allison wanted to keep the good times rolling with Talk About, and she did just that.
While,Talk About will be her last release of the year, Allison is gearing up for a big 2022 with hopes to release her debut project in the year to come.
Check out Talk About on you platform of choice by clicking this link. https://hannahmayallison.hearnow.com/talk-about
- Tiffany Johnson Talks Finding Balance, New Single
- “Music Has Always Been A Part Of My Life” Anna McElroy Talks “Big Dreams”, New Single, and More
- “I Was Born Into It” Tyler Ray Talks Musical Journey, New Single
- Wild Fire Shines With Authentic, Genre Bending Style
- “There’s Nothing Like Putting Your Heart On A Piece Of Paper” Margaret Haynie Preps To Release New Single “If He Wanted to He Would”