Seaforth’s Tom Jordan and Mitch Thompson knew they were onto something special, while writing their viral hit, Breakups . For Jordan and Thompson the moment it all sank in came while writing the chorus, and realizing that the incredible relatability of this sullen heartbreaker had the ability to stop listeners in the tracks with a feeling of “I’ve been there before”. Breakups has already racked up nearly 27 million streams on Spotify alone, and has been featured on “Hot Country”, Spotify’s biggest country music playlist.
Recently, Seaforth shared exclusively with Worlds Of Country their favorite lyric on Breakups and the moment they realized just how special this song could be.
Be sure to check out the official music video for Breakups,
- “Tada” Born To Entertain Faith Alexa Talks Musical Style, “North Carolina”
- Liddy Clark Showcases Vulnerability On “Led Myself On”
- “Somewhere Between Nashville and Texas” Nicky James Happily Walks The Line
- Hockey Player Turned Country Singer Ryan Connolly Pays Homage To Jason Aldean With “Riding This Town”
- Payton Howie Lets The Good Times Roll On “Never Go Home”