Thrown into the fire would best describe Bella Hudson’s first major performance. At the age of 11 Hudson attended the Telluride music festival her home state of Colorado in hopes of maybe performing on the “little kid stage”. However when festival organizers found Hudson they sent her up to play on the main stage, and after conquering her nerves there was no looking back for Hudson chasing after a life in music.
Hudson, now living out in Nashville describes her musical sound as a blend of Country, Pop, and Rock. Hudson’s affinity for Alternative Rock allows her to bring a fiery sound rarely seen in Nashville. Hudson’s new single, “Look Like That”, showcases a sensitive side of Hudson’s unique style and artistic honesty as a writer. “Look Like That” tells the story of a girl trying to stop herself from falling for a good looking guy that she knows is bad for her. Written with Allison Elena, Hudson recalls hearing the line “A Promise Ring Isn’t Always Promising” and there she knew that this song had the potential to be special. Hudson always knew that this was a song she wanted to release and after hearing how people reacted to her playing it live, she knew “this is a really really special song”.
As for what’s next, Hudson tells Worlds Of Country that “she’s been writing a ton” and hopes to get more new music out soon!
- “Tada” Born To Entertain Faith Alexa Talks Musical Style, “North Carolina”
- Liddy Clark Showcases Vulnerability On “Led Myself On”
- “Somewhere Between Nashville and Texas” Nicky James Happily Walks The Line
- Hockey Player Turned Country Singer Ryan Connolly Pays Homage To Jason Aldean With “Riding This Town”
- Payton Howie Lets The Good Times Roll On “Never Go Home”