Hailing from Southern California, Nashville may have seemed like an odd fit for Sabrina Lentini. However, the Music City was the only place Lentini ever envisioned herself chasing down her musical dreams. Surrounded by “incredibly supportive” family and friends, both near and far, Lentini is ready to leave her mark on the industry.
Lentini describes her musical style as, “full of beach and sunshine but with a focus on real stuff like love and heartbreak”. Lentini sees this style as a fusion of her SoCal roots and her affinity for Country Music’s storytelling. Lentini’s latest single, “Every Teardrop”, is a song about moving forward post breakup and recognizing that while “this hurts right now I’m not going to let it keep me down and I’m going to keep living my life”. Lentini says that this “sassy and empowering” song showcases her inner “badass” and allows her to step out of her comfort zone and try something new.
As for what’s next, Lentini tells Worlds Of Country that she will be filming a music video for “Every Teardrop” this month in California, and that she has plenty of more music she’s “been dying to put out there”.
- “Tada” Born To Entertain Faith Alexa Talks Musical Style, “North Carolina”
- Liddy Clark Showcases Vulnerability On “Led Myself On”
- “Somewhere Between Nashville and Texas” Nicky James Happily Walks The Line
- Hockey Player Turned Country Singer Ryan Connolly Pays Homage To Jason Aldean With “Riding This Town”
- Payton Howie Lets The Good Times Roll On “Never Go Home”