“Last First” is an extremely clever take on the early stages of a relationship, from teen viral sensation Jordana Bryant. The 15 year old, Pennsylvania native sings about falling in love for the last time, and how this would encompass her last first date and her last first kiss. “Last First” has quickly racked up north of 30,000 streams on Spotify since it’s release in early May.
For the music video, Bryant, guitar in hand, sets the scene in a barn surrounded by hay. The video goes back and forth between Bryant in the barn and quick cut outs to the moments she is singing about. The video is well produced and tells the story of the song in incredibly vivid detail. Bryant tells Worlds Of Country “My favorite memory from filming the “Last First” music video was probably when we filmed the dance scene in the barn. I remember it was the last scene that we had to film and it was super high energy! There were 16 incredible other dancers and getting to work with them all was just super fun and we all had a blast!”
Be the first to go BTS of the “Last First” music video exclusively with Worlds Of Country!!
- Maura Streppa Takes Aim at Societal Expectations on New Single, “Skinnier”
- Adam Warner Remembers Grandfather on New Single, “Split a Beer”
- Wyatt Edmondson Finds Life Outside of “Dead End Town”
- Samantha Jayne Looks Inwards On New Single, “My Type”
- Andrew Salgado Talks New Single, “Learning How To Forget”