Country newcomer, Michael James delivered quite an opening statement with his debut single “Without a Roof On”. James’ voice shines throughout this sentimental track about his first love. James a Long Island native fell in love with country music after seeing Kenny Chesney in concert at the age of 13. Now, James is ready to start sharing his stories with the world.
“Without a Roof On” is a beautiful ode to the carefree nature of young love. The encompasses imagery that can take anyone back to their time in High School and the memories they made. The song has a relatable quality that most anyone can feel as if it is about them, which is country music to it’s core. The instrumentation throughout the track is nice and helps carry the song, while the production is simple to allow the words and instruments work their magic. After this opening statement we cannot wait to see what James has in store next.
- “Tada” Born To Entertain Faith Alexa Talks Musical Style, “North Carolina”
- Liddy Clark Showcases Vulnerability On “Led Myself On”
- “Somewhere Between Nashville and Texas” Nicky James Happily Walks The Line
- Hockey Player Turned Country Singer Ryan Connolly Pays Homage To Jason Aldean With “Riding This Town”
- Payton Howie Lets The Good Times Roll On “Never Go Home”