Country newcomer, Michael James delivered quite an opening statement with his debut single “Without a Roof On”. James’ voice shines throughout this sentimental track about his first love. James a Long Island native fell in love with country music after seeing Kenny Chesney in concert at the age of 13. Now, James is ready to start sharing his stories with the world.
“Without a Roof On” is a beautiful ode to the carefree nature of young love. The encompasses imagery that can take anyone back to their time in High School and the memories they made. The song has a relatable quality that most anyone can feel as if it is about them, which is country music to it’s core. The instrumentation throughout the track is nice and helps carry the song, while the production is simple to allow the words and instruments work their magic. After this opening statement we cannot wait to see what James has in store next.
- Peytan Porter Lets Listeners Know Inner Thoughts On Debut EP ‘In My Head’
- Jillian Steele Embraces Artistic Confidence On New Single “Get Me Off (Your Mind)”
- 6-Pack of Songs (June 28th)
- Gray Robinson Won’t Let You “Ruin Tennessee”
- “It’s Never Not Been A Thing”; Hunter Rae Talks Musical Journey, Mental Health